Fun Times at the Philadelphia Flower Show

I went to Philadelphia Flower Show recently and all I can say is that it was absolutely amazing. The Philadelphia Flower Show takes place annually in the Convention Center on Market Street and exhibits includes all types of award-winning flowers, artwork, and educational events. I was working at the event for photography, so I decided to treat my parents to tickets to the show (yay to work-study money!).

Since the Glenside train goes directly to Market East where the Convention Center is, I took the train there and met up with my parents there. Before we entered the Flower show, we had lunch in Reading Terminal Market right next door. I love how conveniently close everything is in the city. Plus, I get to try all kinds of food at the market whenever I go. As you’ve seen from my blogs now, I am a big fan of food, so evidently I would love it there!

When we walked in, it was simply beautiful: there were hundreds of unique plants and flowers, extravagant displays of artwork, intricately designed bouquets, and tons of vendor tables with free gifts.

Since I am a photographer, I prefer showing you what I saw than just telling you. So, please look through my photos from my day at the Flower Show. I really can’t wait to go back next year!